A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Hinojosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Hinojosa is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinojosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinojosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinojosa graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren N Hinojosa MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lauren N. Hinojosa practice?
- Dr. Lauren Hinojosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Hinojosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Galveston Orthopedic Surgeons.