A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Hopkins, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Cathleen Hopkins DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Lauren Hopkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Hopkins practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.