A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Jansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Jansson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jansson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jansson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans