A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Jansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Jansson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Jansson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jansson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jansson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Melissa Jansson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Jansson practice?
- Dr. Lauren Jansson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Jansson practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.