A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Kallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallina
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kallina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Kallina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kallina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren A Kallina MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Kallina practice?
- Dr. Lauren Kallina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Kallina practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Astoria, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.