A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Kallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Kallina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kallina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Kallina practice?
Dr. Lauren Kallina practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Fort Lee Ophthalmologists.