A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Kallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kallina
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kallina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Kallina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallina graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kallina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren A Kallina MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Kallina practice?
- Dr. Lauren Kallina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Kallina practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Astoria, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.