Dr. Lauren Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Kim?

March 16th, 2013

Didn't even read the labs

Dr. Kim had the majority of the appointment conducted by an intern. After consulting with him, she spent about 10 minutes telling my husband that his problem was just osteoarthritis, that he should take over the counter meds (she mentioned Aleve and Tylenol) for it, and that when he did that his severe fibromylagia pain would diminish. She hadn't bothered to read his chart - he has a clear auto-immune diagnosis (which we told her). She was condescending and dismissive...and negligent.

April 4th, 2011

INFORMATIONAL, DIRECT & CARING

Dr.Kim has led me down the path from poor me to dealing with the symptoms of my scleroderma as they arise. She has educated me on what to expect and that is the biggest comfort.Since learning I am also in the small group with a potential for early kidney failure I have given up any alcoholic drinks, changing my diet gradually to accomodate my condition and changing physiology.Dr. Kim has taken my condition, Scleroderma, and given me the tools & knowledge to face it realistically.

September 27th, 2009

One of the few physicians in Portland or Oregon althogether that is really knowledgeable about scleroderma.

June 3rd, 2016