A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Bush King MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. King practice?
- Dr. Lauren King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren King practices Internal Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
See Ballwin Internists.