A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Kolber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Kolber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Kolber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kolber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren R Kolber MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren R. Kolber practice?
- Dr. Lauren Kolber has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Kolber practices Dermatology near Richboro, PA.
See Richboro Dermatologists.