Dr. Lauren Krieger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Krieger?

Exceptional Man; Very Kind Heart

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Lauren Krieger over 5 years ago (2007) because of severe foot pain; tendon elongated with a collapsing arch. At that time I was seriously considering changing health insurance plans. I am blessed to work for the federal government and Kaiser was not my only option. After meeting with him I immediately changed my mind. He made me feel important and that my foot problem was important to him as well. He explained in detail and then answered all my questions. He suggested surgery. I was frightened but confident I was in good hands. The day or so before the surgery we met (pre -op appointment) I explained to him I was a struggling cigarette smoker. I will never forget his reaction: he stood to his feet and in no uncertain terms he said to me "I Will Not Perform The Surgery. You'll Be In A Wheelchair The Rest of Your Life. Comeback To Me 6 Months Clean From Cigarettes and walked out of the room. I was stunned; but only for a minute. I realized his compassion as a human being and his competence as a skilled surgeon having only my best interest at heart. Since that day; I continue to see him every 90 days or so and he greets me with a smile. And when he's not too crazy busy with seeing lotsa patients, leaves me with a warm hug. He is the very best doctor ever !

Posted on March 20th, 2010

Caring, helpfull,trustworthy. A pleasure to be his patient.

Posted on October 17th, 2017