Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Lhommedieu
Dr. Lauren Lhommedieu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lhommedieu is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and Broward General Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Lhommedieu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lauren Lhommedieu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Karen Lidsky
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Catherine L'Armand
Cleveland, OH 0 mi9