Dr. Lauren Larson MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lexington, KY

3.3

November 4th, 2013
Doesn't care
This doctor is not knowledgable about avaiable procedures. She had a general attitude of not caring, and gave the impression that she hates her job. I desperately wanted a procedure that would help my pain, so I don't have to live on pils. She had nothing to offer. I will not be going back.

April 5th, 2012
Customer care.
I have been a patient of Dr. Larson for quite awhile; the problem for me is not her competence she knows what she is doing; my problem begins and ends with the lack of care given and the disrespect of a customers time. In essence you sit in an uncomfortable waiting area for anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes and are then taken to the exam room where you are efficiently interrogated by an aide for 30 seconds. This is followed by another wait of equal or longer time (30 to 45) until the Doctor shows up or she may decide to send in a nurse practitioner or a colleague who has no idea about why you are there. My biggest disappointment is that I can't remember her or any other person who saw me there ever asking me how I was. Very good Doctor, terrible customer care; I won't be back.

October 27th, 2010
Shes a good doctor.
I was in pain for 6 years and dr. larson helped me shes a fine doctor nice and friendly and vey profeshinal she great.