A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Lipeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Lipeski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Lipeski, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipeski graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipeski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Elizabeth Lipeski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren E. Lipeski practice?
- Dr. Lauren Lipeski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Lipeski practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Endocrinologists.