A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Lopez, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren S Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Lauren Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Lopez practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.