A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Loverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Loverde, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loverde graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Loverde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren S Loverde MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Loverde practice?
- Dr. Lauren Loverde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Loverde practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.