Dr. Lauren Lubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Lubin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Lubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Best. Kids Doctor. Ever.

She reminds me of a small town doctor, just in a big city and big diploma. She actually wants to get to know your children and your family so she can give care and guidance, not just medicine. Is this really 2016?

July 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

My kids have been patients of Dr. Lubin for several years. She has a terrific bedside manner, and relates well to all. She's also very professional. Not her fault, but her office staff at Lakeside was worthless. Hopefully her new colleagues since her transition are on par with her professionalism.

May 14th, 2016

Love Dr.Lubin

January 27th, 2016

Fantastic peditrician

I should have written this sooner. My kids have been seeing her for years. She is a fantastic, smart and apatient doctor . We are in a PPO plan but still go to Dr. Lubin who is a lakeside HMO doctor . She is that good. Recently, another doctor did a small surgery on my daughters toe. It became infected and Dr. Lubin has been wonderful on treating my upset and in pain daughter. She even checked up on my daughter on the weekend. Your children will be in excellent care with her.

November 11th, 2015

Great doctor and really nice too

I meant to write this a year ago.... but, well...didn't. Another mom at pre-school recommended Dr. Lubin and I'm so glad she did. Our previous doctor was ok, but I never got a great feeling. Then we went to Dr. Lubin's office. She's practically from central casting if you were trying to create a stereotypically good pediatrician. From the first time we were in her office, it felt different (in a good way). She smiles, really seems to care about my son, and took the time to make him feel comfortable (he used to cry when we were going to the doctor but not anymore). It's amazing what a differrence having a good doctor can make. My son is healthier and I'm a lot more relaxed. And now we have two children with her. :-)

July 6th, 2015

I don't even know where to begin on how disappointed I am with Dr. Lubin. Her delivery on several made up diagnosis, is just outrageous. From asthma to down syndrome. Both don't exist. She never focuses on what she's talking about. She jumps from one subject to the next and has no filter. Her delivery is always with a giggle. When it shouldn't be. Seriously, think before going and getting advice from her. I received better information from my own research and I always seem to get bogus information from her in all areas from...feeding to farting.

May 27th, 2013

I always felt that my daughter was getting the best care with Dr. Lubin. I referred other friends to her and they are all happy with her.

April 6th, 2013

She is the best doctor I could have asked for....she knows a lot and she will return your calls ASAP.

April 2nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

She is very caring, attentive and I take both my kids to her. I have a long drive but still I go to her only. She is a great pediatric doctor. Only downside is that it is hard to get appointment with her as she is very popular amoung all the parents. However other doctors in that office are good as well. I like Dr. Lubin as she took her time to answer our questions, detailed analysis and especially made me comfortable even if I get paranoid. I have gone to 8 different perdiatrician and trust me I always gone back to Dr. Lubin!!!!

June 3rd, 2011

Concerned Parent

She has no business being in medicine. She can't seem to focus her attention on her young patients and only concerned about her leaving the office. My child wasn't feeling well and she barely gave him her full attention.You never get seen on time...expect to wait!She's a moron!

April 1st, 2011

The best pediatrican ever!

Seriously, from the moment my son came into the world Dr. Lubin has been the same caring, attentive, excellent doctor I ever expected to meet. She and her staff and the nicest people and never make me feel like any question is stupid (and I've had some really dumb ones). She helped my now 3 y.o. son through an initial heart murmur, opthamalogic issues, and now possible ashthma with great advice, good specialist referrals, and an approachable bedside manner that makes her my son's second favorite woman. I cannot say enough great things about her and her staff. I wish I could clone her when we have to move!

November 10th, 2010

Great Pediatrician

I take both of my sons to see Dr. Lubin, and she has been great every time. She always takes time to talk to the kids and explain what she is doing in terms they can understand. All of my questions are answered by her, and I'm never left wondering what the plan is or why. As a bonus, the other pediatricians working at the same office are also good, so if she is on vacation, you still get great care. I highly recommend this doctor.