Dermatologist

182 South St
Ste 1
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-267-0300
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Cooper  |  show details
by Brooke Orbuch on Sep 13th, 2014

Was very happy with my experience at Dr. Cooper's office. She was recommended to me by another doctor as the best in the area. Thought she was friendly and really cared. Spent a while answering my questions and explaining and clarifying what she was doing.

|  Excellent Dermatologist in Morristown nj  |  show details
by patient on Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Cooper is Excellent. She is honest, thorough, and provides great care. She is conservative and only does necessary skin procedures when it comes to skin cancer. Most doctors rush to cut, scrap, and do as many procedures as they can. Dr. Cooper values your health and attends to whats essential. If you want cosmetic options she is knowledgeable, experienced, and excellent!

Jul 21st, 2013

Rudest doctor ever. I bought my son to be check for skin problem, seems like she does not care and was rushing. Talks way too fast. She needs to slow down and listen to her patients!

|  Pretty rude, in a big rush  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

I had basal cell skin cancer removed by Dr. Torres and a skin check by Dr. Cooper. Dr. Torres was in a rush and I'm not sure he did a good job, compared to the results I got from two other similar surgeries in the state I used to live in. It was run in, then zip zap you are done. Had to change into my gown in a stock room with staff coming in/out. I found out later that as a single-unit surgery place, it wasn't subject to the same scrutiny from the state as others and has been in trouble or shut down or fined or something a few times (Morristown location, google it). Dr Cooper in Roxbury came in, was very condescending to me and rude, rushed and talked with one hand on the door knob (after I could hear her nonchalantly discussing weekend plans, etc with staff while I waited in the room prior to seeing her), didn't seem to do a thorough job on the scan, was too busy talking to me like a bad child for having been in the sun a lot in my life (I have worked as a landscaper and fence installer, we didn't know all this back in the day!). She basically called me a liar as well. Nasty, nasty. She may have been nicer if I had been pasty while with translucent skin. I use SPF 50 and I wasn't that tan!

|  Extremely professional  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I have visited several doctors for a recurring skin condition and no one was able to help me. As soon as Dr. Cooper saw the problem she diagnosed me right away! She treated me with courtesy and respect? I felt she was extremely knowledgable and was genuinely concerned about my situation. Yes, her office is very busy (and I understand why!), but I don't agree with the other posts that say her staff is rude. Overall my experience was very pleasant and, at long last, I found relief from my problem. Thank you Dr. Cooper!

|  Affiliated Dermatologists Are Plastic Surgeons -- Nothing More  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I had recently faxed a plea to local dermatologists for help diagnosing a skin disorder which I have developed. Dr. Cooper's office called back to advise me that they could not help me. They told me the doctor reviewed the photos. When I asked "what photos?" I was told they were in my file. It occurred to me that Dr. Cooper viewed photos concerning a laser surgery I had five years ago and not my current skin condition. Affiliated Dermatologists has no problem taking money from me for laser surgery but when I needed help in a true skin emergency - - they were clearly incapable of analyzing the situation. Fortunately, I found a great dermatologist in the area who CAN help me.

|  Botox Juvederm  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Was my first time and a wonderful experience. I loved the staff and Dr. Cooper is friendly and easy to talk to. I told all my friends and they confirmed she was the BEST priced around for both Botox and Juvederm in Morris County. I look 10 years younger! Amazing job Dr. Cooper! Thank you!

Aug 7th, 2011

The best dermatologist in the area...she knows what she is doing and will give you the best care. She was able to diagnose a melanoma that my previous doctor was not able to. She is the only doctor i would go to.

May 9th, 2011

Wow ! I did not see Dr. Cooper, but I felt the same way: rude staff. The most unfriendliest bunch ever. Yes, they are top-notch, but, I am sorry, they need schooling in FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE and politeness.

May 5th, 2011

Worst Dr. I ever went to. Rude and condescending. Staff equally rude.

|  Definitely Would Recommend  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Cooper on the advice of a friend. I have a recurring problem with skin tags and brown bumps. I went to another dermatologist for a long time until he started counting the skin tags and then ultimately he said he was having trouble getting it through the insurance and wouldn't treat me unless I paid for them up front. I agree that Dr. Cooper is very efficient and some might say she is not caring. I don't think that is true at all. When she comes in with that spray...she looks like Wonder Woman to me. This is a hereditary condition. My mother was covered with these by the time she was 70. The male dermatologists I went to for this problem - just didn't get it. I went to both male dermatologists in Sussex County. I went to the first one on my 35th birthday and I was in tears when I came home because he did nothing. Talk about no bedside manner. I went to Dr. B. for years and put up with long waits...in his office until he decided he was more concerned about his insurance payments than me. I will stick with Dr. Cooper...she knows how to get the job done.

|  Worst experience with any doctor  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Cooper was rude and abrupt. When I pointed out a small lump on the side of my nose - she asked me if it really bothered me that much. She took a closer look and when I told her it had grown there over about 6 weeks, she said "oh, then I guess it is better we remove it". She removed it, it was analyzed and it was cancerous tissue. I would never recommend her or go to her again.

Nov 5th, 2010

disliked and misdiagnosed.

|  Poor bed side manner  |  show details
May 6th, 2010

Dr.Cooper was the most inconsiderate doctor as well as person that I ever met! She appears to have ADHD because she never stops moving or lets you get a word in edge-wise. She was very irrogant and rude. I would never go to her again or recommend her to ANYONE...not even a dog! (I love dogs!)

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Cooper was very professional and efficient during my visit. She addressed my problem, explained the solution and I was on my way. Greatly Appreciated.