Dr. Lauren Cooper MD Patient Reviews

3.1

February 2nd, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr. L. Coopers for 20 years and have always been very happy with her professional manner and excellent diagnosis. The staff too is kind.

June 23rd, 2016
HIGHLY recommended!!!
I couldn't be happier with the diagnosis and the treatment options Dr. Cooper gave me. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

May 12th, 2016
Very happy!!!!
I have had this crazy rash for over 4 weeks and my current doctor just kept changing my medication making it worse. Dr. Cooper told me what it was in five minutes and the medication she sent me home with cleared the rash up in 3 days. I am so over the moon happy. She is the Dermatologists to see without a doubt.

April 5th, 2016
Grateful
I came to Dr. Cooper for my annual skin exam after relocating to NJ from Texas. Dr. Cooper found a cancerous lesion on my neck that even I didn't notice. It was a dark speck, the size of a pencil dot. My previous dermatologist in Texas missed it. Thank you Dr. Cooper for being so thorough and detail oriented.

February 22nd, 2016
The best place to go for skin care.
The first time I went to see her she found basal cells which were treated. I am a very active 50 year old mother of 4 children; the youngest is three years old. I have had Botox and laser treatment to remove veins and sun damage (red & brown spots) from my face and neck. The procedure has taken years of aging off my face. I also had medical procedure to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins. It went great, very little pain. Dr. Cooper and her staff couldn't have been nicer. I felt immediate relief and am thrilled with the results!

January 15th, 2016
Amazing!!!!!
I don't think I could have made a better choice for my Botox treatment. She made me feel great at look 10 years younger. Dr. Cooper truly is amazing!!!!

October 29th, 2015
When my doctor left Affiliated Dermatology I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Lauren Cooper. Her examination was far from thorough...quick and careless, therefore, I've cancelled my follow up appointment with her and will be looking for another Dermatologist.

September 2nd, 2015
She was rude to me and another woman
I had seen Dr. Cooper about 4 times in the past 10 years before my most recent and last appointment with her in 2014. She was always nice enough in the past. But when I saw her in 2014, she was really rude a few times during the appointment. I was surprised and taken aback, since she had always been nice before. I decided it was time to choose a different dermatologist. So I asked a few folks at church whom they use as a dermatologist. I mentioned to one woman that I used to go to Lauren Cooper, and the woman said she USED TO go to her, too! I asked why she no longer used Dr. Cooper, and this woman said she had a bad experience with Dr. Cooper, where the doctor was undeniably rude!!! Well, I was almost glad to hear that Dr. Cooper was rude to both of us! It proves I was not imagining things. This other woman already found a new dermatologist, refusing to go back to Dr. Cooper (just like me). This proves to me that Dr. Cooper was not just having a bad day the day of my appointment.

August 10th, 2015
Amazing
Best Botox/Juvaderm treatment I've ever had. Dr. Cooper did the most amazing job I could have ever asked for.

February 24th, 2015
Never, never, never....
The coldest, rudest and unprofessional MD I have seen in years. She spends two minutes with you and she doesn't listen. Dr Cooper must be submitting the positive responses to this site because it clearly does not describe her. Be warned....

February 20th, 2015
Horrible!!!
Horrible experience I will never return back. I felt like I was just a number and she could not wait to go to her next patient. The total time spend with me was 3 minutes!!!!!

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Cooper
I cannot believe there have been no negative reports regarding the poor treatment Dr. Lauren M. Cooper gives her patients. My nephew took my 90 year old father to his appointment, because Dad had itching and facial skin cancers. I refuse to step foot in the doctor's office because of the disrespectful, rude treatment I received during a prior appointment. I was flipped around on the examining table, like a seal, when I was 64 years of age and treating a bad back, following a car accident. Dr. Cooper took painful biopsies from my back and chest, while I was laying on my stomach. She told me I needed to "TOUGHEN UP", when I told her the cutting was painful. She stated that I "KEEP GETTING FATTER AND FATTER", and it was the first time she ever met me. She told me my hair was FILTHY and FULL OF DANDRUFF. I had washed it the day before. My hair dresser assures me I have no dandruff. When Dr. Cooper left the room, she slammed the door. Hence, I will never return to her office. Today, my 90 year old father was screamed at, when he could not hear Dr. Cooper's question. To quote my nephew who was EXTREMELY UPSET, Dr. Cooper screamed, "DO YOU USE SOAP!" USE SOAP! I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY OR EXPLAIN IT!", after my father expressed that she needed to slow down and talk louder for him to hear. My father explained that he had put lotion on his face. His face is usually dry and his family doctor has told him to do this. Dr. Cooper yelled, "YOUR SKIN IS OILY. YOU NEED TO USE SOAP." She asked where he had problems, sprayed the three areas on his face and walked out of the room. Dr. Cooper did not tell my father to shut his eyes, when she sprayed a spot, right next to his eye. She did not examine any part of his body to see if he had any other problems. My father was so baffled that he forgot to tell Dr. Cooper that he had itching and problems on his back. My nephew was in total shock regarding how his grand father was treated, today. So two people in my family have been treated rudely and disrespectfully by Dr. Cooper. My father is lucky that he is not blind in the eye that was sprayed, with no prior warning. Dr. Cooper has no bed side manner and seems to be rushing through her appointments, so she is able to see her other patients who probably also had to wait almost an hour to be seen. This has been the case the two times our family visited the office. I find Dr. Cooper to be UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, PAINFUL, and RUDE! She is an embarrassment to the medical profession.