A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lauren McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. McDonald practice?
Dr. Lauren McDonald practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri McDonald, Dr. Laurie McDonald, Dr. Lorena McDonald, Dr. Lorenza McDonald