A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McDonald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Anne McDonald MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Lauren McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren McDonald practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.