A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren S Miller MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lauren Miller has 15 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Logan, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.