Dr. Lauren Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Mitchell?

September 1st, 2012

disappointed

After having Dr Mitchell as my childrens doctor for several years when it came to my child getting really sick she didnt follow-up and would not take my phone calls or test my child to find the correct diagnosis. My child was very sick and was told to go to night clinic. After 3 visits to the doctors office, I deserved at least a phone call to discuss options after 10 days. She may have tested him further after 10 days but since I had already been in to see her 3 times, I lost all faith in getting help especially since I could not get a phone call back. I needed to know if I should even take him to the hospital. I had to get a second opinion from another doctor in another clinic to get the testing he needed. What could have been taken care of immediately was ignored. My child missed two weeks of school and was extremely sick for 13 days before another doctor diagnosed him and got him the treatment he needed. I chose Dr Mitchell because she is a member of the Pediatric Infectious Disease Society and the Infectious Disease Society of America. Yet a simple diagnosis of pneumonia was missed.

May 5th, 2012

Dr. Mitchell is Very nice, and professional!

I went in to peds east yesterday, collierville location, and i saw dr. Mitchell. I've had a tingling feeling on my left shoulder blade and it's going down my left arm. She didn't want to diagnose it immediately and say it was shingles, so she said we need to press forward and start with an orthopedic doctor. She even gave me a list of doctors and sent me on my way! She was very comforting. I'd refer anyone to her!

March 23rd, 2012

Negligent

She is horrible. For the sake of your child...please go elsewhere!!! She gives kick backs to other Dr.s at the expense of your child. She is extremely negligent. Don't make the same mistake I did....find another Dr.

May 19th, 2011

Love her

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Mitchell since she was born. Dr. Mitchell is very good with children and very patient to work with. She has been very thorough and very good at speaking in laymans terms to me and my husband. My daughter adores her so much, she has been known to throw a fit when we pass by the office and not stop in!

April 22nd, 2011

I don't recommend this doctor. She is very aggressive and doesn't have a good listening skill. We didn't get a lot from her and she talked condescendingly. During the visit, she didn't even spend a second with my kid, no TLC. The nurses were cold, like robots, no TLC at all. We are considering switch.

July 21st, 2010

Dr Mitchell has seen both my son and my daughter. My son had his first visit with her today. She is very thorough and explains everything well. She is direct and doesn't beat around the bush. My son is overweight and his health is suffering as a result. For many doctors in the past, this has been an issue that was tip-toed around. She addressed this issue head-on without hesitation. I applaud her honesty and direct communication she had with my son regarding this sensitive issue. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell!

June 27th, 2016