Dr. Lauren Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2016
Avoid Dr. Lauren Nguyen
Avoid ever making an appointment with Dr. Lauren Nguyen because she doesn’t have the social skills a parent would expect from a pediatrician. She lacks a pleasant disposition, tact, and common sense and prefers to hear herself speak rather than listen, is aggressive, and self-righteous.

July 12th, 2015
Dr. Nguyen is an amazing doctor. She has cared for our little girl since she was born and has been incredible from the beginning. When our little one was unexpectedly hospitalized for almost 3 weeks, Dr. Nguyen was in contact with us regularly and provided us with a significant amount of guidance and support. She served as an advocate for our daughter when necessary and followed up with us upon discharge on multiple occasions. We are very impressed with her work ethic and are so grateful to have her treating our daughter.

May 11th, 2015
Family focused and Great team member

March 6th, 2015
Dr Lauren is the best!!! She and her team are one of a kind. The kids love her, the wait time is always less than 10 minutes, she's always prepared and just a great doctor!

April 26th, 2014
Excellent pediatrician and care-team group
Dr. Lauren Nguyen of the Childrens Medical Group is second to none. Efficient, dedicated, detail-oriented professional who provides personalized service and has a comprehensive network of specialist referrals at her fingertips. Our child has a rare congenital heart defect and Dr. Lauren has added terrific value to our medical care team, which is made up of doctors from several different practices, specialties and hospitals. She has gone above and beyond to provide much needed support and care for our daughter. The Group is made up of dynamic and committed doctors, nurses and office staff and they provide extended weekday and Saturday hours for working parents. I would look no further in trying to find a pediatric group for your child. Childrens Medical Group is the best in the South Bay.

June 22nd, 2013
Knowledgeable and Caring Pediatrician
We've seen doc Lauren for 7 years and she has been taking care of my my daughter and son since they were born. She is always there for the kids. She cares and always listens to the problems. Best pediatrician I've known!

September 29th, 2012
great doctor... very understanding & helpful

August 18th, 2012
We are new parents and Dr. Lauren is great. She explains everything to us. My baby was seen everyday by herself or an associate while at the hospital. She made sure that our baby was gaining weight since I was nursing. She is very energetic and informative.

December 23rd, 2011
Excellent physician
She takes the time to speak to you, and you don't feel rushed. I'm a physician also, and Dr. Nguyen has become the go to person to take care of other doctors children. My wife and I recommend her highly.

August 3rd, 2011
A Danger to Children
She is so unqualified that any treatment she offers could result in death or harm. Her staff is rude to the point of emotional illness. She does not return calls (probably because she does not know what she is doing)I would treat myself before I allowed her to touch me.

October 20th, 2010
Dr. Lauren is very nice and knowledgeable. Her follow up could use some improving and her staff(receptionist) needs to go. The receptionist is always rude and abrupt.

March 14th, 2017