A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Ortega, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ortega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren P Ortega MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren P. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Lauren Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Ortega practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.