A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pachman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachman
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Pachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pachman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachman graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren M Pachman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Pachman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Pachman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Pachman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Pediatricians.