A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pachman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pachman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome Kawasaki Disease
- Muscle Inflammation Myositis
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Strep Infection Streptococcal Infections
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus SLE
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachman graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Merle Pachman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Pachman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Pachman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Pachman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists, Chicago Pediatricians, and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.