Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Kristi D on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Phillips took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, and the staff was great about following up with me afterwards. I could not have asked for a better doctor, and she is not afraid to ask for help if needed. Great experience.

|  Fantastic DR  |  show details
by Charles on Sep 29th, 2014

VERY GOOD CARE

|  Avoid at any costs.  |  show details
by MiM2b on Aug 13th, 2013

Avoid at any costs. Does not know what she's doing and the office is in chaos mess! - I went to Dr Phillips office because she's available for online booking everyday (Not a good sign, lesson learned). After waiting for almost an hour, I was rushed in and out in several minutes. She did the U/S by herself in super rush manner. The staff didn't do the bill right and failed to tell the lab, the wrong bills keeps coming after the visit. - Also, nobody called me like promised to tell me the test result, finally I had to drive to the office to catch the nurse. They totally ignore all the messages. -The Last and the worst, I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks due to Dr Phillips failed to identify problems on the visit, which is the basic knowledge for a qualified OB as I knew later on. Glad I found a good OB right now and try to conceive once again.

|  Nice experience.  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I had a really good experience , staff was good. Comfortable environment , I got an appointment within an hour . Doc was v caring and friendly.

|  Dr Phillips really cares about patients  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr Phillips has the most caring attitude of ant doctor I've ever seen. She took her time and really helped me with all my concerns. She knows what she's doing and it shows.

|  Exellent Physician  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Phillips. She listened to all my questions and was very reassuring. Highly recommend.