Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinter-Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinter-Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter-Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinter-Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren C Pinter-Brown MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Pinter-Brown practice?
- Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Hematologists, and Santa Monica Oncologists.