A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinter-Brown
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinter-Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter-Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinter-Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren C Pinter-Brown MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Pinter-Brown practice?
- Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Hematologists, and Santa Monica Oncologists.