Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter-Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Pinter-Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinter-Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Pinter-Brown practice?
Dr. Lauren Pinter-Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Hematologists, Santa Monica Oncologists, and Santa Monica Preventive Medicine Specialists.