A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Piper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Piper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piper graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
- Metropolitan Hosp Grand Rapids
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Sloan Piper DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Piper practice?
- Dr. Lauren Piper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Piper practices Family Medicine near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, MI.
See Marshall Family Physicians.