A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Plante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Plante is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Plante, MD, MPH is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Plante graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Plante has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren A Plante MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Plante practice?
- Dr. Lauren Plante has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Plante practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.