A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Pray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Pray is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Pray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pray graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren E Pray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren E. Pray practice?
- Dr. Lauren Pray has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Pray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.