A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Reager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Reager is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Reager, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Reager graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Reager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Reager MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Reager practice?
- Dr. Lauren Reager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Reager practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists and Santa Monica Pathologists.