A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Rodgers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Rodgers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rodgers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Renee Rodgers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren R. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Lauren Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Rodgers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.