Dr. Lauren Hidalgo Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Hidalgo?

If all doctors were that caring

Posted on October 19th, 2009

I have had the pleasure of being under the care of Dr Salaices numerous times while I was attending SCU. I say "pleasure" because although no one could ever be pleased to be sick however on the several occasions where I had to go se Dr Salaices when got sick, her superior bedside manner made a world of difference, and made an aleady difficult and unpleasant situation much less worse. So therefore its' a pleasure to be able to have doctors like her, who take an added interest in the well being and interest of their patients. She has always taken time to answer my questions and concerns and has always been extremely kind and considerate and on ever single occasion she always went the extra mile. To this day I still mention her to as an example of a doctor who knows how to treat her patents when I talk to other doctors.

COPD