A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Schwartz, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Heather Schwartz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lauren H. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Lauren Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Schwartz practices Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.