A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Selph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Selph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selph graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Selph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- New York Foundling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Shakira Selph MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Selph practice?
- Dr. Lauren Selph has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Selph practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.