A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Shatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Shatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Shatz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren J Shatz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren J. Shatz practice?
- Dr. Lauren Shatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Shatz practices Ophthalmology near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, MA.
See Amherst Ophthalmologists.