Learn more about Dr. Lauren Shatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Shatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shatz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Shatz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren J Shatz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren J. Shatz practice?
- Dr. Lauren Shatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Shatz practices Ophthalmology near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, MA.
See Amherst Ophthalmologists.