A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Shatz is Excellent. Dr. Shatz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Shatz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shatz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- Cataract and Laser Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Shatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren J. Shatz practice?
Dr. Lauren Shatz practices Ophthalmology near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, MA and Miami, FL.
See Amherst Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri Shatz, Dr. Lorena Shatz, Dr. Laurie Shatz, Dr. Lorenza Shatz