Dr. Lauren Simon MD Patient Reviews

September 28th, 2016
Competent
Dr. Simon is competent and caring. Very little escapes her observing eye. She has taken care of other of my family members who have high praise for her.

November 21st, 2012
Best
If you care about your health, this Doctor is top notch.

December 27th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Simon for many years, as is my wife and son. I can not say one negative thing about her. She always spends time with me during my appointment, and I believe she honestly cares about me and my family. During an illness my son had, she called the house in the evening to see how he was doing. Regularly she will follow up after one of my appointments with a phone call to give me further information. I hope she continues her practice for many years as I do not want to go to anyone else.

August 8th, 2011
Extremely conscientious
I have recently moved to Australia, but prior to that Dr. Simon has been my primary care physician for 10-12 years. I have always found her to be very caring and concerned about her patients and probably the most compulsive doctor about diagnosing and treating correctly. The wait times for Dr. Simon used to be miserable, as much as 2 hours in the past, but her and her staff have been working on that and the wait times are much shorter now. Whenever I had a immediate problem (woke up with a sore throat etc), I could call the office at 7:30 am and they would always squeeze me in to see someone in the practice. i really appreciated the professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and conscientious care I received from both the doctor and staff. Everyone from reception to med techs were great! I would highly recommend this doctor.

May 5th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Just a comment regarding Dr. Simon. She has been my GP for many years, and I would not go anywhere else. She is caring, will get on my case for not following up with treatment, and has actually called the house to check on my son. All I can say is that she is one fantastic doctor.