A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Southward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Southward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Southward graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Southward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Brooks Southward MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. Southward practice?
- Dr. Lauren Southward has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Southward practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Primary Care Doctors.