Dr. Lauren Stearns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Stearns?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Stearns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016

Stay away

This office is the absolute worst. Everyone in the office is terrible. The staff is inept and rude, the doctors are rude and unprofessional. I have a unique situation for needing large doses of my prescription. Very unique situation. No one can ever remember it and it's clearly not in my file. They don't have that many patients. I can't believe I have to explain my whole life story every single time. Several times I've been told "I don't know," when I see a doctor. Um....you're the doctor. You don't know what's wrong with me? I can't count the number of the times the girls in the office have screwed up my prescriptions. I was told someone would call me back the same day. Four days later I called and they said oh, yea, we can't do a re-fill cause you need to see the doctor first. Don't you think someone should have called me? I was leaving the country in a few days. If they had called when they said they would I could've dealt with it. But they didn't do their jobs and wouldn't give me an appointment to deal with my prescription before leaving the country which meant I was left without a refill. Nice work. I hate this place they are the worst people ever. I told one of the doctors I had a gotten a sore throat a few times so she said oh we'll just remove your tonsils. That's an awful surgery for adults to have and how is that an acceptable conclusion? Cause it'll cost more money. I can't believe people take their children there. Stay far away from them if you actually want to be taken care of ever.

November 8th, 2010

Always looking for a solution

Dr. Stearns has been my doctor for a few years. When I have had any sort of persistent problem, she has been willing to keep on looking for a solution. My preference is always to use a more "natural" treatment before a drug, and I appreciate that she offers those solutions. I would recommend her to anyone!

March 22nd, 2010

Good GPs

I have visited both doctors in this practice. They are quick to see you, there is no 30-60 min wait.They try alternative ideas if you are not quite 'comfortable' taking certain medications. I have been able to ask questions. They are also available on a website. They are good for general practitioners, I would go to a specialist if I had a more specific and severe 'problem'.

May 26th, 2015