A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Stegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Stegman, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Stegman, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stegman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Stegman MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Stegman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Stegman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Stegman practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiation Oncologists.