A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Stegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Stegman, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Stegman, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stegman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Daniel Stegman MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren D. Stegman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Stegman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Stegman practices Radiation Oncology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Radiation Oncologists.