Dr. Lauren Stegman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Stegman?

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Stegman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

Dr Stegman is exceptional in his knowledge, professionalism and caring manner. He is a rare gem.

June 3rd, 2016

Excellent

My family had a fantastic experience with Dr. Stegman and the entire Palo Verde Cancer Center team. They are prompt, courteous, and took excellent care of my grandmother. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends or family.

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Stegman is a caring person who promotes optimism.

November 4th, 2015

Honestly the top doctor in all my years that put my health and quality of treatment above all else. Truly grateful for the excellent care provided.

October 22nd, 2015

Radiological Oncologist

Excellent experience! Would rate higher; if possible.

September 29th, 2015

Successful treatment

Seven years ago Dr. Stegman treated me for prostate cancer and a lymph node that didn't look well. After receiving treatment of about 7 weeks the condition improved dramatically. At the beginning of treatment I had a psa of 49. As of now my psa reading is less than 0 and has been for 7 years. I am very thankful for the successful results and the care I recieved under Dr. Stegman.

June 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Stegman for approximately two years. He is extremely professional, courteous, patient, and gives me all information and advise that I need for my particular situation. My radiation treatment has been a success thus far, thanks to Dr. Stegman and his very professional staff. I highly recommend him.

April 22nd, 2015

Highly competent

Dr. Stegman is highly competent and professional, with an easygoing manner that puts the patient at ease. He explained his diagnosis and recommended treatments clearly. The results of his work in my case were better than I might have expected, given the complications it entailed.

February 28th, 2015

Dr. Lauren Stegman always took the time to listen. Great Doctor and staff.

February 21st, 2015

This office should be emulated by other medical offices. From the time you enter to the time you leave you feel well cared for and confident that you are receiving the best outcome possible.

February 7th, 2015

Dr. Stegman and staff were beyond excellent, knowledgeable, caring and always helpful; THE BEST!

August 15th, 2014

Outstanding service from Dr. Stegman

Dr. Stegman's bedside manners and knowledge as a Radiation Oncologist is outstanding. My father is 88 years old and has rectum cancer. His health is not good, but after reviewing my fathers histore and options, we moved forward to have Dr. Stegman provide us with a plan of action to beat my dads rectum cancer. The radiation plan, expectations and goals were discussed and explained in great detail. Dr. Stegmans, nurse and staff are as outstanding as Dr. Stegman. I have been in the medical field for 30 years and it is very unusual to have a physician so involved in the care of a patient. The time Dr. Stegman took with my father was incredible. Every week, Dr. Stegman took time to meet with my father and sister and explain how his blood test look, find out how my father was doing and encourage him on. This encouragement from Dr. Stegman to my father was critical; my father took Dr. Stegman and his staff encouragement to heart. We have finished the first phase of my fathers treatment of 6 weeks of Radiation and Chemo. Dr. Stegman explained to my father and sister in great detail what to expect over the next 4 weeks and what test needed to be done before phase 2. Dr. Stegman then followed up with me by e-mail to discuss the success of my fathers treatment and follow up plan, asking me if I had any questions and where would I like my father to go for his MRI and PET scan. After a few e-mails, I was confident we were on the right path to the 2nd part of my fathers treatment. I was very impressed that Dr. Stegman was personally sending me follow up information by e-mail. I can honestly say, I don't know of another physician that has taken the time out of his busy schedule to make sure I was satisfied with the treatment of my father and to ask me if I had any additional questions or concerns. I will recommend Dr. Stegman to those that I know will need Radiation, again, he and his staff are outstanding! If there is anyone that he feels would benefit in discussing my fathers treatment, I am more than happy to help out!