A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Sternberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Sternberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Sternberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sternberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sternberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren J. Sternberg practice?
Dr. Lauren Sternberg practices Dermatology near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.