A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Stimler-Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Stimler-Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Stimler-Levy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimler-Levy graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stimler-Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Gwen Stimler-Levy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lauren G. Stimler-Levy practice?
- Dr. Lauren Stimler-Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Stimler-Levy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Astoria Physiatrists.