A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Streicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Streicher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Streicher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Streicher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Streicher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northshore University Healthsystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Francia Streicher MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren F. Streicher practice?
- Dr. Lauren Streicher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Streicher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.