Lauren Streicher Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Lauren Streicher?

Impersonal and more of a marketer than doctor

Posted on August 5th, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Streicher I felt she was very intelligent, smart and saavy. I chose her because she was a NAMs certified MD. She seemed very understanding and knowledgable about someone who had cancer. This year was my 3rd visit she barely said more than 2 words to me and brushed off my concerns. She seems more rushed and and uninterested in patients and more in the promotion of her of latest books. She lacks professionalism as well as having a short attention span for listening to the patient which she actually promotes in her books. She has lost touch with her patients and her last words in answering my questions were "read my books". Really? That's not why I'm a patient here. I will be seeking a new MD. Buyer beware !

Posted on July 20th, 2016