A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Strohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Strohm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohm graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Strohm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren E Strohm DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren E. Strohm practice?
- Dr. Lauren Strohm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Strohm practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Berwyn Primary Care Doctors.