Dr. Lauren Tempel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 8th, 2016
Dr Tempel is the most caring doctor that I have ever seen!! She is very thorough and always takes time to answer my questions and make sure that I understand my test results and what the plan is for my health. I am so grateful for all that she has done for me over the years!!

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Tempel is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She is very thorough and always takes time to listen. I have seen her for 10 years now and trust her completely with my health.

August 24th, 2015
5 stars!
She really is amazing. I drive over an hour and a half every three months just to see her.

March 26th, 2015
Does not follow up nor does the staff call back when left a message. If you need any procedures done plan on waiting a long time because staff does not follow up and says they have taken care of it when in fact they have not. If you have pain and need any treatments I do not recommend.

March 9th, 2013
She always listens!
Whether Dr. Tempel has many patients waiting or has only one or two waiting, she always takes an appropriate amount of time with me. I have some complex issues managed between two or three doctors. She spends the time to check medication conflicts. Early on, she took time to respond to my 'sleep' dentist's request for information. She warned of a conflict with meds he planned to use. He didn't bother to review the fax or thought he was older and more experienced. That decision cost me an ambulance ride and subsequent ER treatment - all on my dime. I believe Dr. Tempel has my best interests at heart and I try to communicate everything that may help her in caring for me. The current office communications may be suffering a little during growing pains and the loss of a long-time employee but I have no doubt that Dr. Tempel will guide the group using her quiet and caring style. I have been her patient since around 2006 and drive out of my way for her care.

November 8th, 2012
I saw the PA so do not know about Dr. Tempel. The staff was courteous if a little disorganized. The PA seemed like she did not really listen to me, asked only a couple of questions and seemed to rush me out of the office. I was not that complicated.