Dr. Lauren Kane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Kane?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Kane?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 14th, 2010

Dr. Lauren Kane, while on surgical team with Dr. Vega, Atlanta

Dr. Kane, was a lifesaver, with my first visit ever in a hospital, let alone for open heart surgery, I put my heart in the hands of Dr.Kane, and it was a very good experience. I had confidence from start to finish, she's an accomplished professional, and gets straight A's from this patient. Bedside manner, start to finish, I felt I was in good hands with her, and want to thank her for extending my life. Dennis DiPentino 18 months after my surgery, I have her to thank for extending my life.