More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Weintraub
Dr. Lauren Weintraub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Stanford, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Weintraub is affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Weintraub has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lauren Weintraub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.
Dr. Ian Leibowitz
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Leesburg, VA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Jaime Wolfe
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Leesburg, VA 0.05 mi11
Dr. William Young
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Leesburg, VA 0.05 mi40