Dr. Lauren West Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lauren West?

June 12th, 2016

Biased

Worst doctor ever...she treated me likea 2nd class citizen and acted like I was faking my neck pain and feved symptoms. She sent me home 24 hours later I was admitted to another hospital with viral menigitis. Drs are supposed to be unbiased and not supposed to have their personal feelings or opinion effect how they treat patients. I guess she missed that day in medical school.

February 18th, 2014

Terrible bedside manner

I left nursing because I thought I had a poor bedside manner. This woman makes me wish I had stayed so the patient would feel comfortable. She is dismissive and condescending. The hospital she works at is a good hospital; I've never had such a poor experience there, though, I may avoid it in the future just to avoid her.

May 16th, 2013

Patient on Emergency Room at Evergreen Hospital

Terrible experience, to the point I think twice before going to the Emergency Room at Evergreen Hospital. She was rude and untrustworthy.

Type 2 Diabetes