A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Zimski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Zimski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Zimski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Rachel Zimski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren R. Zimski practice?
- Dr. Lauren Zimski has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Lauren Zimski practices Ophthalmology near , .