Dr. Laurena Padre-Cadavona MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Padre (UMC Quick Care N. Buffalo) with multiple symptoms due to a previous accident. She had a diagnosis for every ailment I have without even examining me. This Dr. must think she has some kind of psychic powers or something. I was previously diagnosed with asthma via a breathing test and have difficulty breathing. She had me breathe in and out and said she didn't hear any weezing in my lungs, so I can't be short of breath. I told her that I have severe pain in my knee, which I have had surgery on, and severe pain in my low back and she dismissed it as arthritis. I told her my knee feels like it pops in and out of joint, she said no, it's your muscles. How can I have arthritis in my muscles? o_O/She is too quick to misdiagnose, just like the doctors at Valley and Umc Hospitals that told my mom she had arthritis and it was bone cancer. I have very little faith in Dr's in LV. Most good Dr's have left LV, and now we're stuck with the incompetent leftovers. By the way, the front staff worker Kim was rude and snide, needs more people person skills. Not friendly at all.

December 16th, 2016