A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Altshuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Altshuler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Altshuler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Altshuler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Altshuler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Southwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Henry Altshuler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Altshuler practice?
- Dr. Laurence Altshuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Altshuler practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.