A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Avins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Avins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avins graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Avins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Mercy Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Richard Avins MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence R. Avins practice?
- Dr. Laurence Avins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Avins practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.