Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Avins
Dr. Laurence Avins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Avins is affiliated with St. John`s Mercy Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and St. Luke`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Avins has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Laurence Avins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MO.
Dr. Umer Siddiqui
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Tim Baker
Washington, MO 0 mi28
Dr. Sarah Field
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Washington, MO 0 mi13